So far I have the six or so sheets of plywood primed on both sides using some old grey house paint I found in my parents basement (it's a scary place but full of useful things if you know where to look) I found several other cans of paint in colors that are useful to me as well.
I'm off to the evil mart of wals tomorrow to look for more opps paint to prime the rest of my boards with. I'm hoping to have everything painted and dry by saturday so we can start the actual construction. I have pretty much all weekend (including friday, woohoo!) to work on it except for a few hours on saturday for my ten year high school reunion *harmuph*
I will post pics of my progress just as soon as I figure out my new phone!